Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4/20 is a week away!!

Awwww shiieeeet, the mixtape drops in a week! I must say I've been working hard at getting this shit finished and ready for release, the hardest part was not procrastinating. SO lemme get into it for a sec. This will be my first official release, after about a year of postponing the project. The mixtape is a collection of a bunch of random tracks that I've done over the past 12 months, and the best part is, ITS FREE!! All you gotta do is wait for 4:20 pm on 4/20, and I'll post a link for you guys to download it, FOR FREE!!! The release will feature a few local rappers, and guest production from Tatsuro of Global City. I will be pressing a limited amount of physical copies for a few lucky people, just keep an eye out and visit my blog for any updates or additional info about anything, FOR FREE!!

Here is yet another "leak" from the mixtape, this joint is called "Problem", and it features one half of Dose Two, the Sayla. Produced by none other than the Tatsuro!
Listen to it here, FOR FREE!!



1 comment: